Welcome to my Food Blog!

Welcome! My name is Anne, aka ThePharmGirl. In 2010, I successfully made 100 recipes as a New Year's Resolution to expand my culinary repertoire and cooking skills beyond the frozen microwave dinner. This blog is a continuation of my culinary journey and serves as my personal virtual recipe box. Sometimes I like to have fun-- Check out my Muppet Mania Menu, The 12 Days of Christmas, and my Musical-themed recipes.

My current mission(s) for 2022: * Make 1 recipe/month from German baking book


Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Pineapple Beef Teriyaki


This was the easiest of my freezer meals to prepare.  Just throw it all in a bag and seal.  Done.   And then throw it in a slow cooker for 7 hours and serve the teriyaki over 90-second microwave rice.  Done.   Easy and delicious.  Plus, it's nice that I could divide into smaller bags for a 2-person meal and then use my small crockpot.  I really liked this meal.  Good thing we have more of it in the freezer.  :)

Pineapple Beef Teriyaki
recipe found on a random Pinterest page
Makes 6 servings

Ingredients:
2&1/2 pounds beef stew meat
20 ounce can pineapple chunks, undrained
2 cups broccoli, chopped
1-2 green bell peppers, sliced
1&1/2 cups chopped onion
3/4 cup teriyaki sauce
1 teaspoon ground ginger
2 tablespoons sesame seeds

Freezing Directions:
Divide ingredients among freezer storage bags.  Label and freeze.  To serve, thaw and cook in slow cooker on low for 7 hours.  Serve over rice.


No comments:

Post a Comment