Welcome to my Food Blog!

Welcome! My name is Anne, aka ThePharmGirl. In 2010, I successfully made 100 recipes as a New Year's Resolution to expand my culinary repertoire and cooking skills beyond the frozen microwave dinner. This blog is a continuation of my culinary journey and serves as my personal virtual recipe box. Sometimes I like to have fun-- Check out my Muppet Mania Menu, The 12 Days of Christmas, and my Musical-themed recipes.

My current mission(s) for 2022: * Make 1 recipe/month from German baking book


Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Lemon Pepper Chicken


Here's a fast and easy recipe that also tastes good.

Lemon Pepper Chicken
Serves 2

Ingredients:
2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
freshly ground black pepper
sea salt
zest of one lemon
juice of one lemon
2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil

Directions:
Sprinkle ground black pepper over chicken breasts and season lightly with sea salt.   In a small bowl, combine the lemon zest, lemon juice, and olive oil.  Place a skillet over medium-high heat and fill the pan with the marinade.  Add chicken breasts and cook for 6-7 minutes on each side or until no longer pink, brushing occasionally with excess marinade to keep moist.  Serve and enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment