Welcome to my Food Blog!

Welcome! My name is Anne, aka ThePharmGirl. In 2010, I successfully made 100 recipes as a New Year's Resolution to expand my culinary repertoire and cooking skills beyond the frozen microwave dinner. This blog is a continuation of my culinary journey and serves as my personal virtual recipe box. Sometimes I like to have fun-- Check out my Muppet Mania Menu, The 12 Days of Christmas, and my Musical-themed recipes.

My current mission(s) for 2022: * Make 1 recipe/month from German baking book


Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Grilled Chicken Salad with Homemade Balsamic Vinaigrette



I really like this homemade salad dressing.  For the salad, I tossed together spinach, kale, cucumbers, carrots, broccoli, grilled chicken breast, and a little bit of the dressing.    It made for both a delicious and nutritious lunch.


Balsamic Vinaigrette
3/4 cup olive oil
1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
1/2 clove garlic, minced
1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
1/2 teaspoon sea salt
1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper

Whisk it all together.   May refrigerate in a glass container for up to 1 week.

No comments:

Post a Comment