Welcome to my Food Blog!

Welcome! My name is Anne, aka ThePharmGirl. In 2010, I successfully made 100 recipes as a New Year's Resolution to expand my culinary repertoire and cooking skills beyond the frozen microwave dinner. This blog is a continuation of my culinary journey and serves as my personal virtual recipe box. Sometimes I like to have fun-- Check out my Muppet Mania Menu, The 12 Days of Christmas, and my Musical-themed recipes.

My current mission(s) for 2022: * Make 1 recipe/month from German baking book


Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Grilled Pork Tenderloin


 

We bought a plain pork tenderloin on sale at the grocery store so I found this recipe to jazz it up.  I love grilling a tenderloin because it stays juicy on the inside and gets the tasty grill char on the outside.  I think the honey in the recipe made it char a little more than usual, but it was fine. The marinade flavor was really tasty.  I'll add this to the recipe save pile.

Grilled Pork Tenderloin


Ingredients:
1 to 2-lbs pork tenderloin
Marinade:
2 teaspoons minced garlic
1/4 teaspoon dried basil
1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
1/4 teaspoon dried rosemary
1/4 teaspoon dried parsley
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
3 tablespoons oil
juice of 1/2 lemon
1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
1 tablespoon honey

Directions:
Mix together all the marinade ingredients and pour half into a large Ziplock bag along with the pork.  Seal bag and massage marinade into all sides of pork.  Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.

Grill over medium heat for 15-20 minutes, turning every few minutes to ensure even cooking.  Brush reserved marinade over pork halfway through grilling.  When done, transfer to a cutting board to rest for 5 minutes before slicing.


No comments:

Post a Comment