Welcome to my Food Blog!

Welcome! My name is Anne, aka ThePharmGirl. In 2010, I successfully made 100 recipes as a New Year's Resolution to expand my culinary repertoire and cooking skills beyond the frozen microwave dinner. This blog is a continuation of my culinary journey and serves as my personal virtual recipe box. Sometimes I like to have fun-- Check out my Muppet Mania Menu, The 12 Days of Christmas, and my Musical-themed recipes.

My current mission(s) for 2022: * Make 1 recipe/month from German baking book


Saturday, April 4, 2020

Grilled Chicken



We felt like grilling out, so I made this chicken recipe.  It was excellent--juicy and flavorful.  I also made some foil pouches with beans and potatoes for the grill.

Unbelievable Grilled Chicken
From allrecipes

Ingredients:
3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
3 cloves garlic
1 lime, juiced (2 TBSP)
1 lemon, juiced (3 TBSP)
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/2 tablespoon salt
1/2 teaspoon pepper
1/3 cup olive oil
4 boneless skinless chicken breasts

Directions:
In a small bowl, whisk together all the marinade ingredients (everything except chicken).   Place chicken in a large resealable bag and pour marinade into bag, tossing to coat.  Chill in fridge 8 hours or overnight.

Remove chicken from marinade and discard liquid.   Grill chicken 6 to 8 minutes per side until internal temperature reaches 165ºF.


No comments:

Post a Comment