Welcome to my Food Blog!

Welcome! My name is Anne, aka ThePharmGirl. In 2010, I successfully made 100 recipes as a New Year's Resolution to expand my culinary repertoire and cooking skills beyond the frozen microwave dinner. This blog is a continuation of my culinary journey and serves as my personal virtual recipe box. Sometimes I like to have fun-- Check out my Muppet Mania Menu, The 12 Days of Christmas, and my Musical-themed recipes.

My current mission(s) for 2022: * Make 1 recipe/month from German baking book


Saturday, January 12, 2019

Honey Garlic Salmon with Brussels Sprouts


This was a super easy, fast, and tasty meal from a recipe I found online at How Sweet Eats.  I loved the sweetness the marinade gave to the sprouts. The salmon was good too.  One-pan cooking is a winner in my book.

Honey Garlic Salmon with Brussels Sprouts
Serves 2

Ingredients:
2 salmon fillets, ~6-8 oz each
2 garlic cloves, minced or pressed
2 tablespoons soy sauce
2 tablespoons honey
freshly cracked black pepper
~1/2 pound Brussels sprouts
lemon wedge for spritzing (optional)

Directions:
Preheat oven to 425º.   Prepare a sheet pan with parchment paper or foil.  Place the salmon fillets on the pan.

In a small bowl, whisk together the garlic, soy sauce, and honey.  Generously brush sauce over the salmon.  Add some freshly cracked black pepper.

Remove stems from the Brussels sprouts and cut sprouts in half.  Toss sprouts with the remaining sauce and arrange on the pan around the salmon.

Roast for 15 minutes until the salmon easily flakes and the sprouts begin to caramelize.   Serve with a spritz of lemon.



No comments:

Post a Comment