Welcome to my Food Blog!

Welcome! My name is Anne, aka ThePharmGirl. In 2010, I successfully made 100 recipes as a New Year's Resolution to expand my culinary repertoire and cooking skills beyond the frozen microwave dinner. This blog is a continuation of my culinary journey and serves as my personal virtual recipe box. Sometimes I like to have fun-- Check out my Muppet Mania Menu, The 12 Days of Christmas, and my Musical-themed recipes.

My current mission(s) for 2022: * Make 1 recipe/month from German baking book


Thursday, January 10, 2019

Flourless pancakes with Nut Butter and Raspberries



Yum.  I've made these "pancakes" once before, and they're so easy.  Although they're not as fluffy as a normal pancake, they still taste good to me.  It's just 3 eggs and a banana.  This time, I added some cinnamon to the mixture.  After it was cooked, I spread a packet of RX Nut Butter,  mashed up a raspberry, and tada!-- a low-carb Peanut Butter and Jelly Breakfast Sandwich!

Flourless Pancakes
Serves 1 to 2.

Ingredients:
3 eggs
1 banana
(pinch cinnamon-optional)

Directions:
Spray a pan with cooking spray and heat over medium.   Blend the eggs and banana in a blender until smooth.  Pour batter into pan and cook like you would a pancake. Flip and cook until done.

Add whatever toppings you want.  I recommend mashed raspberries.  Their natural sweetness comes through without needing sugary syrup and stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment