Welcome to my Food Blog!

Welcome! My name is Anne, aka ThePharmGirl. In 2010, I successfully made 100 recipes as a New Year's Resolution to expand my culinary repertoire and cooking skills beyond the frozen microwave dinner. This blog is a continuation of my culinary journey and serves as my personal virtual recipe box. Sometimes I like to have fun-- Check out my Muppet Mania Menu, The 12 Days of Christmas, and my Musical-themed recipes.

My current mission(s) for 2022: * Make 1 recipe/month from German baking book


Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Rosemary Chicken


The Wheel of Meals landed on Light/Healthy

This recipe was fast, easy, and tasted great.

Rosemary Chicken
Recipe from Light & Delish Magazine
245 calories

Ingredients:
4 boneless chicken thighs
1&1/2 tablespoons fresh rosemary leaves, chopped
1 teaspoon grated lemon zest
1 teaspoon kosher salt
1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
olive oil cooking spray
juice from lemon
2/3 cup dry white wine

Directions:
Combine rosemary, zest, salt, and pepper; rub mixture over chicken.   Spray a large skillet with cooking spray and place over medium heat.  Add chicken, skin side up, and cook 5 minutes.  Turn chicken skin-side down.  Squeeze a little lemon juice over chicken.  Cover and continue to cook 10 minutes until chicken is cooked and skin is crisp.  Transfer to a warm plate.   Pour wine into skillet, raise heat to high, and boil 2 minutes, scraping up browned bits with a wooden spoon.  Spoon over chicken to serve.

No comments:

Post a Comment