Welcome to my Food Blog!

Welcome! My name is Anne, aka ThePharmGirl. In 2010, I successfully made 100 recipes as a New Year's Resolution to expand my culinary repertoire and cooking skills beyond the frozen microwave dinner. This blog is a continuation of my culinary journey and serves as my personal virtual recipe box. Sometimes I like to have fun-- Check out my Muppet Mania Menu, The 12 Days of Christmas, and my Musical-themed recipes.

My current mission(s) for 2022: * Make 1 recipe/month from German baking book


Friday, May 9, 2014

Crockpot Hawaiian Chicken



This is another recipe from my March Freezer Meal Madness.   It was my least favorite of the ones I made.  Maybe it sat too long in the crockpot, but the chicken dried out and the pineapple was weird.

Crockpot Hawaiian Chicken

Ingredients:
4 chicken breasts
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup vinegar
3 garlic cloves
2 tablespoons soy sauce
1/2 cup pineapple juice
1/2 can pineapple chunks

Directions:
Cook 6-7 hours in slow cooker on low.  Serve over rice.

No comments:

Post a Comment