Welcome to my Food Blog!

Welcome! My name is Anne, aka ThePharmGirl. In 2010, I successfully made 100 recipes as a New Year's Resolution to expand my culinary repertoire and cooking skills beyond the frozen microwave dinner. This blog is a continuation of my culinary journey and serves as my personal virtual recipe box. Sometimes I like to have fun-- Check out my Muppet Mania Menu, The 12 Days of Christmas, and my Musical-themed recipes.

My current mission(s) for 2022: * Make 1 recipe/month from German baking book


Friday, January 3, 2014

2014 - The Wheel of Meals

A new year, a new cooking resolution!  For 2014, I decided to make a spinning wheel with various categories from which to cook (Thanks to Tristin for the 'Wheel of Meals' name idea).  My handy husband laminated my creation and mounted it on a board with a cute carrot spinner.  I figure this will force me to try some new recipes from categories I may not normally attempt.

My resolution is to spin the wheel at least 50 times this year to determine what to cook.




No comments:

Post a Comment