Welcome to my Food Blog!

Welcome! My name is Anne, aka ThePharmGirl. In 2010, I successfully made 100 recipes as a New Year's Resolution to expand my culinary repertoire and cooking skills beyond the frozen microwave dinner. This blog is a continuation of my culinary journey and serves as my personal virtual recipe box. Sometimes I like to have fun-- Check out my Muppet Mania Menu, The 12 Days of Christmas, and my Musical-themed recipes.

My current mission(s) for 2022: * Make 1 recipe/month from German baking book


Saturday, September 5, 2020

Garlic Roasted Carrots

 

We plucked some carrots from the garden to give ourselves a break from the green beans and tomatoes we've been having every night.  This was a tasty side dish (you know, for a vegetable).

Garlic Roasted Carrots
Serves 2

Ingredients:
~3-4 carrots, split in half lengthwise if large
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
2-3 cloves garlic, minced
1 teaspoon dried thyme
salt and pepper
1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley leaves

Directions:
In a bowl, combine the oil, vinegar, garlic, and thyme.  Toss carrots in oil mixture until well coated.  Place on a lined baking sheet and season with salt and pepper.  Bake at 375º for 35-40 minutes until tender.  Serve garnished with parsley if desired.


No comments:

Post a Comment